Thursday, September 1, 2011

Toro Weed Eater 51 467 full review


!±8± Toro Weed Eater 51 467 full review

A few weeks ago I was at a flea market with my parents. I'm always looking for the cheap lawn and landscape equipment that I use for my business field and report on my blog. I noticed a Toro cordless weed eater 51 467 for sale. I had never used this model and wanted to try, so I bought it.

The trimmer came with the original box and manual. It looked fairly new and I thought the price was right, $ 25. I was excited to go try to see how theTrimmer would have on other battery-powered trimmer I've used in the past to compare.

Since the house was my parents around and had to be cut, I decided to try first. The unit was already assembled and the people at the flea market told me it was fully charged, so I was ready to go. After I run it, it was the first thing I noticed there was a bit 'stronger than other battery-powered weed eater, I had been used. It was not too strong, but the noise much more thanothers.

They are usually able to end my parents 'lawn' trimming and edging in less than 15 minutes with my gas-powered, commercial-grade trimmer. I was curious to see how long it would take me to eat grass Taurus. I also wanted to know if I could do with a single battery charge.

Even if the trimmer is a bit 'stronger, had a little' more power than other battery-powered devices. However, the cut surface was not very big, so that the structure was more than I dousual. The company is the description, given that the average width was 8 inches, but I thought it was too generous. I was able to end trimming and edging the lawn in just 25 minutes. And the battery lasted the duration.

I was trying to board with a little grass-eater 'embarrassing. Due to the short cable and the guard, it was pretty hard to see what I did. Maybe if I did not use the trimmer for a long time, I would have used.

Overall, I found the trimmer wasgood for the price. Most of the other battery-powered trimmers cost about $ 100 and the algae eater Toro only cost about half as large. The device is not designed for heavy cutting edges, but the use also works for normal grass.


Toro Weed Eater 51 467 full review

Rice Krispies Cake Reviews Hair Dryers Bonnet Fast Powerbright Transformer Right Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links